Saturday 7 January 2012

New Presentation Ideas

I was playing around with presentationstyles and these seem to be the best ones.

heading goehere

Write your "all about me" stuff here and maybe put some of your likes and dislikes her make it about seven paragraphs so it looks cramped otherwise it looks like youve put little or no effort into the presentation

Here are some spots to write
more or put some quotes!


LALALALA
• • • • • • • • 
thankyou or something like that
• • • • • • • • 
• • • • • • • • •

 and you may want to write copyright here but make sure you put my name (twinkewinkle49) at the bottom. Thanks ;)


I like to call that one Black midnight because it's black...like midnight. The next one isn't mine but I asked to copy it and she said yes.





Heading goehere
Write your about me in here.
Again, select this body of text
and type in over the top to keep
the formatting!


 (c) SummerDawn

1 comment:

  1. Of course i'm not writing your name at the bottom...No one would do that.. I want people to know i made it.. WTF? why r u putting up presentations to copy and if u want ur name at the bottoom.. thts just stuuupiiiddd...BTW (By The Way) I copied all of ur stuff and put them on my blog...

    ReplyDelete